Friends Scene It game  » Games  »
  • I had never played a Scene It game of any sort before, so it was a completely new experience for me to play it

• by blue39289

I am a huge fan of Friends, and I received the Friends Scene It game for Christmas. I had never played a Scene It game of any sort before, so it was a completely new experience for me to play it.

I think it is a great game. We were instantly amused by the playing pieces, which are

things commonly seen on the show, like the big white dog and the couch the friends always sit on. While the directions can seem to be very confusing at first, we eventually figured out how to play. It was also kind of cool to listen to the instructions on the DVD because they were read by the ...

• actor who played Gunther. When we did, it was a lot of fun. The game comes with a DVD with questions that have clips from the show. There is also a party option where random trivia questions appear on the screen, one after another. We tried that for awhile, and that was fun as well.

Overall,

it is a really great game, and we have had a lot of fun playing it. Even our friends who don’t know the show as well had fun with it, though it was better for my fiance and I (who have watched the DVDs many times). This game is a must have for anyone who is a Friends fan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282705712230331/k2311a0527/5.27.09