Pantene Detangling light conditioning spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since then, I've been disappointed to discover that it's not available at too many places
  • If you are looking for a detangly spray, I would definitely suggest looking at Target for Pantene's detangling spray

• by blue39289

When I was growing up, my mom always bought Patene’s detangling spray. I thought it was the greatest stuff ever. Since then, I’ve been disappointed to discover that it’s not available at too many places. I actually thought it

wasn’t available at all, until I happened to come across it at Target. I was quite happy to find it and to find that it’s still just as great as ever.

Basically, it’s a spray that can be used on wet or dry hair, and it detangles it. It’s a little bit pricier than the other (also scarce) brands of detangling sprays available in stores, but it’s worth the price. Just a few spritzes of the product really do make a difference ...

• Pantene Detangling light conditioning spray
      in how easy it is to comb out my hair. There is also an added benefit of the pleasant scent that it has.

If you are looking for a detangly spray, I would definitely suggest looking at Target for Pantene’s detangling spray.

Even if you don’t use Pantene’s shampoo and conditioner products, there is a great chance that you will love the detangling spray just as much as I do. There isn’t anything I would change about it, so I will give it a 10/10.

Dee says :

Great to hear how much you love the Pantene Detangling Spray I work for Pantene and love this product I know my daughter wouldn`t get a comb through her hair without it. Tks, Dee

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312705712220331/k2311a0527/5.27.09