Hayman Island Resort Hayman Island Australia  » Hotels  »
Hayman Island, Australia
  • We went on the whale watching and it was amazing, we got within a feet of the babies
  • ALl in all I cannot recommend Hayman enough

• by expert73
      I stayed at this resort in Sep 05. This is a beautiful 5 star resort within a group of Islands called the Whitsundays in Australia.

The resort is a large low rise resort that occupies the whole of the island.

You arrive by the resorts own megayacht, which picks you up from the

airport.

Once on board you are offered free champagne and nibbles- a great start to the holiday.

On arrival at the island we were met by a golf buggy and given a tour of the island and its facilities which were frankly spectacular.

There are however different room levels.

we opted for a ...

• suite in the the further away part of the hotel, I don’t recommend the pool rooms if you like peace and quiet.

The suites are enormous and beautifully furnished although the regular rooms could use work.

There are 5 restuarants at the hotel and I loves all of them bar the Italian.

The

spa is out of this world too.

The pools are fabulous too, although a little cold in off season… Also they have the maost fantastic activities.

We went on the whale watching and it was amazing, we got within a feet of the babies.

ALl in all I cannot recommend Hayman enough.

Go there!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2210771210331/k2311a0721/7.21.06