Wagon Train: The Zeke Thomas Story
1.5
  • When I think of him, the only thing that comes to mind is Bette Davis, since he was married to her for a time

• by Orrymain

Wagon Train: The Zeke Thomas Story is just a little too soap opera for me, considering this is a western. Basically, a man and his wife are traveling on the wagon train when they bump into a woman who turns out to be the man’s first wife, thought dead but who isn’t. She’s up to

no good and decides to try and blackmail him into leaving the second wife and staying with her. Complicating things, the second wife is pregnant. Did I mention this episode is like a soap opera?

Gary Merrill plays Zeke Thomas, the man with two wives. K.T. Stevens is the first, somewhat criminal wife, with Janice ...

• Rule playing the younger and second Mrs. Thomas. Both Harold J. Stone and Denver Pyle provide good solid support in their roles.

Frankly, I really didn’t care about this story. Merrill isn’t a favorite of mine, anyway. I can’t think of one role where I liked his character. I’ve seen him in a variety

of portrayals, but nothing that stands out to me. When I think of him, the only thing that comes to mind is Bette Davis, since he was married to her for a time.

Wagon Train: The Zeke Thomas Story is forgettable. It’s barely worth discussing because it’s so average. I just don’t care about it at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102705712050231/k2311a0527/5.27.09