Coby Electronics MP-305 2GB Flash MP3 Player  » Electronics  »
  • I'm not familiar with Coby so much but the first time I had this product from them, I think I'm gonna love their other creations even more
  • Three-liner screens are such a no-no to me until I bought this product
  • The device is really blessed for having such feature because it can store up almost all the songs I know

• by Amaya

I’m not familiar with Coby so much but the first time I had this product from them, I think I’m gonna love their other creations even more. Three-liner screens are such a no-no to me until I bought this product. I really like i and it has lasted for five months now without a scratch.

It only plays songs in WMA format. I think that was really a problem to me though because I still have to convert my MP3

files to WMA. But I think that’s the only thing that’s quite a burden to me. The rest are brilliant. Storage reaches as large as 2GB. The device is really blessed for having such feature because it can store up almost all the songs I know. Excitedly, I transferred all the songs in all my playlist from the PC to this device with the USB cable (included in the package). And now, I’m totally rocking with those songs. I ...

• thank this device for having a good quality in terms of audio playback. I just don’t enjoy having the songs in my MP but as well as listening to them without busting my eardrums. I also love its external battery (AAA). I always have worries about internal batteries because once, I had an MP with an internal battery bagged down, the entire device didn’t work anymore. I had a hard time finding another battery to replace the damaged one.
        However, with the external battery of this MP, I just had to buy rechargeable AAA batteries. Every time the battery wears out, I just have to replace it with the other one and charge it, ready to be used again for its next turn.

Truly love this and its price of $30.62. I got no regrets about buying this. Its practicality and cute tube design, it’s not only a portable MP but it is as well as a power-saver device.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162705711880231/k2311a0527/5.27.09