Sony Ericsson W900i  » Phones  »
  • I enjoy voice quality is excellent and talk time is 8 hrs
  • I get the phone on contract of 18 months from Vodafone, anytime package and so phone cost me total £350 and I got 500 text massages, 200 free minutes and other benefits

• by shazipk
      Its been an excellent mobile phone among all I have used till now. The phone has built-in 2 mega pixel camera ,SMS and IMMS capability , Polyphonic Ring tones, Bluetooth and above all it supports the latest and most advanced 3G network services .

Its actually mobile phone

cum music system on the go while travelling, in the car and every where.

I got free power full speakers with the phone .

I enjoy voice quality is excellent and talk time is 8 hrs.

Quit good for a cell phone .

And stand by time is 370 hrs,nice isn’t.

...

• 470MB internal memory, and not only this external memory expandable up to 2GB.

I get the phone on contract of 18 months from Vodafone, anytime package and so phone cost me total £350 and I got 500 text massages, 200 free minutes and other benefits .

The hand

set is very smart , Attractive , screen size is perfect and real value for mony ,music download facility and sound quality is excellent and I enjoy music every wher ,so it all in one from cell phone to camera and text messages to music player plus incontact with every one.

Sony Ericsson W900i

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37210771180331/k2311a0721/7.21.06