Nichido Liquid Eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I recently ran out of my favorite liquid eyeliner from Maybelline Cosmetics, so I decided to get another one from a different brand, Nichido
  • When I checked it out at the Nichido counter, I noticed that there was no ingredient list
  • But since it is priced at merely Php60.00 a pop (approximately US$1.10), I thought if it irritates my eyes, well, i can just dispose of it

• by bedimpled215

I recently ran out of my favorite liquid eyeliner from Maybelline Cosmetics, so I decided to get another one from a different brand, Nichido. It is my first time to try an eyeliner from this brand but I have used some of their products before. And I must say, the quality of Nichido makeups are quite good for their price.

So how do I find the Nichido liquid eyeliner? First off, I love the

packaging. It comes in a sleek black tube with a brush type applicator that really really works. In this aspect, it is comparable to my Mabelline liquid eyeliner.

But here is where the rave stops. When I checked it out at the Nichido counter, I noticed that there was no ingredient list. I am quite particular with that especially since this is an eye product. But since it is priced at merely Php60.00 ...

• a pop (approximately US$1.10), I thought if it irritates my eyes, well, i can just dispose of it.

As I’ve said, the applicator does its job so the liner is easy to apply. No skills needed. But it takes about 10 minutes to dry. So when I bat my eyelash, some of the product goes to my lower and upper eyelids. After it dries out, it continues to smudge on my lower lids. Fortunately, I

was able to make it work by applying a powder eyeliner on top. Then again, why should I bother putting on a liquid eyeliner if I will be using a powder one anyway?

Will I buy this again? Probably not. But this liner is good for newbies on a budget who would like practice applying liquid eyeliners.

So, have you tried this product before? If not have you ever bought a product just because it is dirt cheap?

Nichido Liquid Eyeliner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312705711720231/k2311a0527/5.27.09