Pnatene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since I trusted Pantene for a couple of years now, I have confidence that it would work out on my hair problem

• by Amaya

One of my problems after I underwent hair relaxing was frequent hair fall. Whenever I comb my hair, strands came falling off. I’m afraid if this wouldn’t stop, I will get bald parts in my head. I tried Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo. Since I trusted

Pantene for a couple of years now, I have confidence that it would work out on my hair problem.

I love the way it worked on my hair. Hair fall was reduced after the first use. The result got a lot better after a week now. I don’t have worries about getting bald areas on my head. Also, my hair became shinier and smoother his time. I love the way it feels. Even if my hair has gone damaged due to hair relaxing, I can feel Pantene is slowly fixing the problems. Well, maybe not ...

• Pnatene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo
      by major steps but the minimal results day by day added up to create back the nature of my hair.

Another minor plus of the shampoo is that even if I don’t apply conditioner right after it, the results are still good and satisfactory. Plus, its smell

is pleasant even after I dry up my hair. It’s a major advantage though because I lve the way my hair smells the entire day even if I’m sweating out.

I can say it’s a good product. I can testify its excellence in hair treatment. Everyone can try this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312705711660231/k2311a0527/5.27.09