sunshinejewelry.com  » Jewelry  »
  • I found the most amazing place to buy great jewelry without a big price
  • It was great for less than $10 I found the perfect ring for my daughter to wear
  • And if she loses it at least it didn't cost me to much
  • I love being able to actually wear the earrings themselves
  • Over the past 3 years I have purchased numerous items from Sunshine Jewelry and none of the items have had any type of problem whatsoever

• by tinahanna7

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I found the most amazing place to buy great jewelry without a big price.

I looked around for months to try and find my daughter some inexpensive, but real gold jewelry for her first piece. I came across Sunshine Jewelry website. They have a huge selection of kids jewelry. All their jewelry is made from 10k

or 14k solid gold with a guarantee. It was great for less than $10 I found the perfect ring for my daughter to wear. And if she loses it at least it didn’t cost me to much.

But not only do they have kids jewelry. I have gotten some really amazing pieces for myself. Thier rings and necklaces are priced at really low prices. They can even cost under $20 and that includes shipping.

I found a great mother’s day present on there for my mom about 2 years ago. The chain was a little thin so I called them about it and they replaced it with a thicker one for free. She still ...

• sunshinejewelry.com
      wears the necklace today. She loves it. She says it is the only one she can wear that doesn’t tangle her hair.

I have very sensitive ears. Most of the earrings I wear I have to put ear post protectors over, but the ones I have been getting from Sunshine Jewelry I can wear without them. It’s

great. I love being able to actually wear the earrings themselves.

Over the past 3 years I have purchased numerous items from Sunshine Jewelry and none of the items have had any type of problem whatsoever. It really is a great place to check out.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 452705711510131/k2311a0527/5.27.09