Corazonas Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips
  • I grew up on junk and processed foods, so most of the 'good for you' foods just don't agree with my taste buds
  • I'm a Frito lover and have rarely found a tortilla chip I could even count as being close to Fritos, but as I cautiously began to enjoy a bag of Corazonas Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips, I found myself enjoying them more and more
  • When the bag was empty, I was disappointed, but satisfied with the intake and the idea of having finished a tasty snack

• by Orrymain

I admit up front that I’m not much of a health-conscious eater. I grew up on junk and processed foods, so most of the ‘good for you’ foods just don’t agree with my taste buds. Last year, though, I became acquainted with the Corazonas brand. It’s ‘heart healthy’. Corazonas Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips have just 18 grams whole grain

and is gluten free. It’s lightly salted, and a one ounce serving is 140 calories.

I’m a Frito lover and have rarely found a tortilla chip I could even count as being close to Fritos, but as I cautiously began to enjoy a bag of Corazonas Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips, I found myself enjoying them more and more. I didn’t feel like ...

• I was eating a ‘good for you’ product. It had flavor and an edge to it. It had just enough salt to keep me happy. When the bag was empty, I was disappointed, but satisfied with the intake and the idea of having finished a tasty snack.

The packaging claims that their chips are the only ones proven in clinical trials

to lower cholesterol. They also assert that the 18 grams of whole grains included in a serving ably goes towards the recommended daily intake that may help to reduce the risk of heart disease. True or not, Corazonas Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips is tasty, and if it’s good for me, that’s okay. My taste buds, which are very hard to please, approve.

More, please!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272705711280131/k2311a0527/5.27.09