New York Texas Toast - Cheese
  • I was delighted because that's what I prefer
  • I love New York Texas Toast and totally agree with its Chefs Award

• by Orrymain

Awarded the 2008 Chefs Best Award for Best Taste, New York Texas Toast - Cheese promises to taste great. I’d never had it, though, so was very curious to see if it lived up to the hype. The box comes with eight slices original Texas toast with cheese layered atop each individually sliced piece. These are wrapped in a plastic bag with a tie.

You can open the bag and take out however many pieces you want and then use the clip tie to close it up. I keep hoping that they’ll come up with a better way of handling these types of plastic bags.

New York Texas Toast can be prepared in a conventional or toaster oven. I used my convection oven, which is what I use for ...

• all of my baking. It only takes about five minutes to have the hot toast ready to eat. It’s made with real mozzarella and provolone cheese.

Now, I was surprised to realize that this is a garlic cheese toast. It doesn’t say garlic on the box, but that’s what Texas toast is apparently. I was delighted because that’s what I prefer.

The verdict? New

York Texas Toast is awesome. It’s not overwhelming, but it delivers sensational taste. It’s the perfect blend of cheese and garlic. In fact, when I decide to have sausage or bacon for breakfast, I’m choosing to eat this with it instead of regular toast, which I’ve done my entire life.

I love New York Texas Toast and totally agree with its Chefs Award. They deserve it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272705711270131/k2311a0527/5.27.09