Johnson’s Baby Powder (Nourishing with Milk)
  • I felt that my cousin's skin became softer and smoother

• by Ambitious

There sure are a lot of baby powders recently that is advertised on televisions. It is pretty hard to tell which is actually good since all of them market their product as perfect for babies.

My baby cousin’s skin is pretty sensitive and got rashes when we tried pouring some local baby powder.

I lost faith on using baby powders because of that incident but it all changed when I got to try the Johnson’s Baby Powder (Nourishing with Milk).

My neighbor was using that powder and I accidentally got some poured on my skin so I went to start examining the powder.

It had a nice scent and doesn’t look too fancy so I tried it on my cousin though I had some worries.

The powder was very pleasant; it was really different past powders we used.

This baby powder was easy to apply on the skin.

I felt that my cousin’s skin became softer and smoother.

I ...

• Johnson's Baby Powder (Nourishing with Milk)
      had fun when I was rubbing some powder on my cousin; it felt nice and just like I was playing.

She was enjoying the whole thing too! I really like the scent of the baby powder; it’s different from other brands.

It didn’t contain strong scents and it was just perfect.

The smell

was very cooling and pleasant to the nose.

I can see that my cousin felt relaxed with it and we didn’t see any sign of rashes on her after a week of using it.

Since then, my aunt and uncle started buying big sizes of the powder and I wouldn’t even wonder why.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542705711170131/k2311a0527/5.27.09