Hotel Novotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre  » Hotels  »
2 Jalan Kia Peng 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • We were impressed as soon as we arrived at the hotel
  • What I really enjoyed about this hotel is its proximity to The Pavilion shopping mall

• by Hershey

We found this hotel on AsiaTravel.com. The rates were very reasonable for four-star accommodations, so we booked with them. This was our family’s home for the four days that we were in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

We were impressed as soon as we arrived at the hotel. It was certainly not shabby looking and it went beyond our expectations. For the price we were paying, we didn’t expect that the lobby would be so nice. It wasn’t really extravagant, but it was modern

and classy. The location was also excellent, as it was right about a 5-minute walk to the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, and just across the street from The Pavilion, an up-scale shopping mall.

The receptionist was very professional as he checked us into our rooms, and an employee assisted us with our luggage. We had to swipe our room key on the elevator before it took us to our floor, and although that could be quite a hassle, we were glad that ...

• they had this security feature.

We got two standard rooms since there were five of us. Both were very neat and tastefully decorated. I shared a room with my two siblings and the space was big enough for us.

We had free daily breakfast with our package, and this is where they didn’t fare too well for me. Frankly, the food wasn’t very good, but that may also be because we just weren’t used to Malaysian food. Nevertheless, it was filling, and it

was clean, so that was enough for us.

What I really enjoyed about this hotel is its proximity to The Pavilion shopping mall. My mum and I could go shopping as much as we want and not have to worry about my dad and my siblings, who didn’t love shopping as much as the two of us did. They could just easily cross the street and go back to the hotel.

We were very glad that we chose this hotel to stay in.:)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22705711120131/k2311a0527/5.27.09