Vera Wang Rock Princess Perfume
  • One of the best things about this scent is that it lasts and lasts
  • I enjoy the compliments whenever I wear it
  • I bought the 3.4 fl oz bottle for around $50

• by Gina Gott

Rock Princess , is an addictive scent . It is a sweet blend of peach , night blooming jasmine , and rose . Also there is a coconut and musk smell to it .

It is a very powerful , dark smell that will lead you into temptaion … I love it !

One of the best things about this scent is that it

lasts and lasts . Put it on in the morning and then forget about it .

No need to reapply , because it will stay with you all day long . It is a strong scent , but not to strong .

I enjoy the compliments whenever I wear it . The bottle this perfume comes in is beautiful ! A black heart with ...

• a princess tiara lid .

It really catches your attention . Also it uses a spray top for convience .

You might want to keep the body after the perfume is gone . It just looks cool .

I bought the 3. 4 fl oz bottle for around $50 .

As I said before you just need to apply it once a day . So

really it is worth the money .

If you are looking for a dark and sexy perfume or just something new , then this is the one for you . Rock Princess , is a very seductive scent .

Put it on and you will feel like a new woman . I love it ! Give it a try and you will see what I mean !

Vera Wang Rock Princess Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562705711100131/k2311a0527/5.27.09