Book review:Angels and Demon by Dan Brown  » Books  »
  • I would surely recommend this to all readers
  • I think some would protest again because Dan Brown used the church,but if you have an open mind then you'll appreciate what he'd written

• by tensky
      Before The “Da Vinci Code” is written,”Angels And Demon” came first. I didn’t put down this book until the very end.

I keep thinking of who really is the culprit,but still I can’t guess who he is.

Dan

Brown is great for writing Angels and Demons.

I would surely recommend this to all readers.

Action,mystery,arts,scientific reseach….

what more can you ask.

If you love Robert Langdon in the Da Vinci Code,you’ll also would love him in ...

• this novel.

He is first known here but with a different woman.

I think some would protest again because Dan Brown used the church,but if you have an open mind then you’ll appreciate what he’d written.

I

don’t know were Dan Brown get his ideas but in Angels and Demon’s,its a masterpiece.

The way he joined the science and religion,and come up with something.

The way hide his culprit,and the readers would guess until the end.

An excellent book!

nate says :

what is relevant about the `elements` and how do the illuminati make use of them? how does the `mastermind` of the assassintins use them?

nate says :

why do government tribal or religious zealots use fear tactics, how is this done in the novel is it effetive? please explain

Andrew Leither says :

I read it a couple of years ago. Another excellent book “Angels and Demons.” It was scary and very thought out well made plot with good twists and great characters. They come alive in his books. I am not sure if I seen the movie but I am going to take a look at it your review was very refreshing and uplifting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17210771110631/k2311a0721/7.21.06