Claritin Liqui-Gels 24 hour
0.5
  • My symptoms are not irregular from the typical allergy sufferer, and this drug should be relieving at least a percentage of the problem but it is worthless
  • My boss actually mentioned that I looked sick which is when I decided to discontinue the product alltogether

• by Liz1010

I have year round allergies mostly due to dust mites. I have problems with sneezing, running nose, plugged ears, itchy red eyes, and bags under my eyes.

I have been taking Claritin for three months now, and I actually think my symptoms have gotten much worse.

I have been taking

the 10 mg tablet but it has not relieved any of my symptoms.

In addition I started having throbbing headaches and back pains recently.

The headache is above my brow line which is common for the area of allergy sufferers.

I have stopped taking this drug.

It is a complete ...

• waste of money.

My symptoms are not irregular from the typical allergy sufferer, and this drug should be relieving at least a percentage of the problem but it is worthless.

The cost of this drug is ridiculous.

It is a $1 a day! Also, they claim it is nondrowsy

but ever since I started taking it I have had issues staying awake at work and at the wheel.

My boss actually mentioned that I looked sick which is when I decided to discontinue the product alltogether.

Don’t wast your money.

I would go to an allergist and attempt another treatment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262705711070131/k2311a0527/5.27.09