Suave Firming Moisturizer
  • I decided to try out some moisturizer because I have very dry skin and it was becoming uncomfortable for me
  • I noticed results after the first day, as my skin felt less tight, and a lot smoother
  • Unlike many moisturizers that I know friends have used, Suave was not oily or sticky when I put it on, and I found I could apply it anywhere on my body and it was still comfortable, and I could barely tell I was wearing moisturizer

• by myworkforcecdp

I decided to try out some moisturizer because I have very dry skin and it was becoming uncomfortable for me. So, off I went to the store to buy some. Now I have to say, there was a huge range, so huge in fact that I didn’t know where to start. I decided to ask one of the store

workers for advice, and he recommended Suave moisturizer to me.

Taking his word for it I decided I would buy some, and I’m glad I did. It has worked wonders for me and my skin. Using about the size of a pea, once a day, I apply the cream to the sensitive, dry areas. I noticed results after the first ...

• day, as my skin felt less tight, and a lot smoother.

For only about $3 USD the product is very cheap too, next time I visit the store I will be buying in bulk, so I don’t have to keep stocking up (especially in the winter months when my skin dries up). This moisturizer has worked wonders for my confidence.

Unlike

many moisturizers that I know friends have used, Suave was not oily or sticky when I put it on, and I found I could apply it anywhere on my body and it was still comfortable, and I could barely tell I was wearing moisturizer. Checking the results a few hours later, however, it was fairly obvious that Suave had the desired effect.

Suave Firming Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312705711060131/k2311a0527/5.27.09