Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream
  • I bought the Anti gravity eye cream because I was waking up with bags under my eyes due to allergies

• by Liz1010

I bought the Anti gravity eye cream because I was waking up with bags under my eyes due to allergies. I blot a little of this on every morning before I put on my make up.

I have found it takes about an hour to dry on my face.

It does alleviate my bags

a little bit but only minimally.

My bags are mostly due to allergies but it might work better for those who have bags due to lack of sleep or age.

It usually takes about 30 minutes to get the full effect from the cream.

It is allergy free, so it is safe to get ...

• it close to your eyes.

I have broken out with eye creams before because I am hypersensitive, but I haven’t had issues with this eyecream.

It says it is Ophthamologist tested and Allergy free.

I bought this at the Clinique counter for $30 and it has lasted me 3 months so far, and I

am not even halfway through it.

It doesn’t take a lot of the cream to work, so don’t waste it.

I put a bead size amount on each eye.

Overall, I am only mildly pleased with this product.

I was hoping for better results based on what the cosmetician told me which I didn’t receive.

Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312705711010131/k2311a0527/5.27.09