Pork in Sour Broth recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I love home made snacks and delicacies and other Philippine dishes

• by Maristelle

Let me share you the delight of eating Philippine dishes!

I love home made snacks and delicacies and other Philippine dishes. My number one favorite is Pork in Sour Broth (Pork Sinigang). I know how to cook it but my boyfriend’s dad can do it better and I love eating with them.

Here is how you can cook this: Purchase all the ingredients namely tomatoes, Tamarind

mix, iodized salt, 3/4 kilograms of pork, pork cubes, onions, green pepper and spinach. Next, heat a pot half-filled with water and pork then wait for it to boil.

Add the sliced tomatoes and onions. Sprinkle iodized salt and pour the Tamarind mix together with the pork cubes.

You may also add fish sauce to taste. Once the pork is tender and you have added all ...

• the seasoning, add spinach and green peppers.

Wait for another boil to cook the leafy vegetables. Remove from heat and serve hot.

This is a really great recipe that you have to try. I love this food aside from the fact that it is easy to cook.

The perfect blend of sour and hot taste makes me look forward to weekend dinner. I love the taste of

chili pepper on it plus the right taste of tamarind.

On this one, it has been replaced by the Tamarind Mix. But you can always try the real tamarind to make the taste more natural.

Either way, the trick lies on the seasoning. The wonderful taste of this food also comes from the way you wish it to be.

I love it twist of spicy sour taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 492705710911231/k2311a0527/5.27.09