Eskinol Naturals Orange Fresh Facial Cleanser
  • I know it sounds strange but throwing weird expressions that stretch your face and you'll feel the difference
  • If you're interested in a light natural astringent you might want to consider this one

• by Armando Dayrit II

Normally I don’t use astringents because they sting my face leaving it red and shiny, other astringents irritate my eyes leaving them bloodshot, but Eskinol Naturals Orange Fresh Facial Cleanser is an exception.

It’s the only astringent that doesn’t sting my face! Using it leaves the same cold feeling that rubbing alcohol does but with a sweet orange scent; think of freshly squeezed

oranges. At times it’s tempting enough to give it a taste!

I use it twice a week mainly just to remove dead skin or dry skin instead of peel it off with my fingers. It’s quite effective in cleaning as it gets a lot of dirt out, especially dirt you can’t remove with washing. (You’d be surprised at how there’s still dirt no ...

• matter how frequent you wash!)

Using it seems to tighten my pores, looking in a mirror after using it, my skin’s smoother. I know it sounds strange but throwing weird expressions that stretch your face and you’ll feel the difference.

I guess it’s the Vitamin C component in it that makes my skin vibrant, no whitening effect here as it just brings back

the “color” in you face. Not sure if it’s anti blemishes, but it’s got beads that I suppose find their way into my large pores, shielding it from dirt and debris.

Overall, I’m very satisfied with Eskinol Naturals Orange Fresh Facial Cleanser. It’s a great product for my specific purpose. If you’re interested in a light natural astringent you might want to consider this one.

ahmad says :

i wan to viset ur compant and make some bussnesswith u thx

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312605710810231/k2311a0526/5.26.09