Eleven minutes by Paolo Coelho  » Books  »
  • This is the first Paolo Coelho book I've read and though some readers said that it is boring, I still put it on my list of favorite books

• by chickarl

Eleven Minutes by Paolo Coelho is a truly good novel. The book is about the point of view of a prostitute named Maria in sex, life and love.

I had purchased this book last week and finished it in less than one week.

I always read it

before I sleep and that book never fails to arouse me.

It contains sex and masturbation scenes which made my imagination go wild.

Every time I read it, I can imagine every detail, every scene and put myself on the situation.

Paolo Coelho had put the right words for people to easily understand and cope what he/she is reading.

I was also amazed that the story came from a real prostitute.

Now I understand that some people will do everything for money, adventure and fame.

Most people like Maria, choose easy money, wherein she ...

• Eleven minutes by Paolo Coelho
      will just sell her body for one night and that is worth 350 francs already.

The sex scene in the last part and on Maria’s special client is very erotic and daring.

I even want to try it on my own if I have a chance.

This

is the first Paolo Coelho book I’ve read and though some readers said that it is boring, I still put it on my list of favorite books.

I will also try to read the Alchemist by Paolo Coelho which is also one of the author’s best seller books.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172605710680231/k2311a0526/5.26.09