Revlon ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the feel of it on my lips, and the color really does stay
  • While I found myself reapplying other glosses continually throughout the day, I found I didn't have to do that as often with the Revlon ColorStay
  • Unlike other glosses that had a tendency to dry out my lips, I've noticed that this does not happen with the ColorStay

• by karandash

While looking for a new lip gloss to try, I stumbled across Revlon’s ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze. The price was on par with other lip glosses, and I liked the shape and size of the tube.

I love this stuff! The brush makes it easy to apply, and I’ve found that just the right

amount seems to come out with it.

While other lip glosses have nicer smells, I find this one performs better.

The smell isn’t bad, it simply isn’t fruity and appealing like other glosses.

However, I don’t really think that’s as important as the staying power of the gloss.

I love the feel ...

• of it on my lips, and the color really does stay.

While I found myself reapplying other glosses continually throughout the day, I found I didn’t have to do that as often with the Revlon ColorStay.

The color remained vibrant and even for a number of hours.

I loved how it made my

lips look and feel.

Unlike other glosses that had a tendency to dry out my lips, I’ve noticed that this does not happen with the ColorStay.

In fact, after awhile, I forgot that I was wearing it.

The ColorStay lipglaze made me feel really sexy, and quite honestly, I wanted to show it off to everyone.

Revlon ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312605710640231/k2311a0526/5.26.09