Jillian Micheals No More Trouble Zones Workout DVD
  • I love the way she incorporates cardio into strength training and always works two muscle groups at the same time to really burn calories and fat while still building lean muscle

• by miszANH

I’ve done a few of Jillian Micheals workout DVDs now and I have never failed to get a great workout in, I’m always sore the next day after I workout with her DVDs. I recently found the No More Trouble Zones series and the first time I completed a workout my muscles were shaking and I was very

worn out.

I am in pretty good shape to begin with, jogging regularly and doing other strength training workouts.

The No More Trouble Zones is a strength circuit training workout.

It consists of five exercises, repeated twice with several circuits.

I love the way she incorporates cardio into strength training and always works two muscle groups at the same time to really burn calories and fat while still building lean muscle.

She offeres a variety of levels to suit my needs and I love that I can get the benefits of a celebrity trainer without the cost.

I haven’t been a fan of workout DVDs in the past because I have usually not gotten an intense ...

• Jillian Micheals No More Trouble Zones Workout DVD
      enough workout, but with Jillian Micheals I do every single time.

I’ve been doing her DVD’s for a few months and I still am worn out every single time, if I find a workout getting too easy for me, I just bump it up to the next level.

I also love to write down the exercises so that

if I am unable to get to a TV, I can perform the exercises on my own, and I sometimes will do a couple extra circuits to really boost the workout, or on days where I am short on time I just pick a couple quick circuits to add to my jogging that day.

These are my favorite ever workout DVDs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342605710470231/k2311a0526/5.26.09