Bank of America  » Finance  »
0.5
  • I never really had any problems with the bank until I got older

• by Betty Mack

Bank of America is the worst bank I have ever banked with. I started an account at a Bank of America in Arizona where I lived when I was about twelve years old.

I never really had any problems with the bank until I got older.

Being so young I didn’t have a lot of money so I rarely made transactions.

When I was

older I moved to California.

One month my roommate gave me a check for eight hundred dollars to pay his portion of the rent.

I went to the bank to deposit the money and a mobile teller took my check and wrote me a hand written receipt for the deposit.

I went home and mailed off all of my bills.

A few days later ...

• when I checked my account online I saw that I was overdrawn by a huge amount.

The check was never put into my account.

I went to the bank to question it and they said they could not help me because my account was originally opened in Arizona so I need to call the Arizona branch.

Well I was pissed because I deposited the

check at that bank in California and they could not help me.

To make a long story short BofA screwed me over.

They were not helpful.

They lost the check for over two months and kept charging me overdraft fees for every day my account was in the whole.

I had no money for months! I absolutely hate that bank and how they dealt with my situation!

Bank of America

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422505710171031/k2311a0525/5.25.09