Frito Lay Barbeque Sunflower Seeds
  • Frito Lay hands down makes the best sun flower seeds
  • Their brand of barbeque flavor is simply amazing
  • Frito Lay definitely needs to market their sunflower seeds in bulk or in like a variety pack

• by Betty Mack

Frito Lay hands down makes the best sun flower seeds. Their brand of barbeque flavor is simply amazing. Most sunflower seed companies use mostly a salt flavor for barbeque.

Not this brand, of course they use salt as a main ingredient, but the flavor is a sweet barbeque. I

seriously eat a bag a day.

They also have a ranch, original and hot flavor. They all are made like the barbeque.

They are made sweet and sugary instead of salty. Which to me it seems like it brings more of the flavor out.

The ranch seeds taste like ranch,

• the other brands are almost to salty you can’t taste the flavor. Its like there is no point to get any flavor other original, which is usually dry and raw tasting.

On the other hand I find myself sometimes eating original flavor just to mix it up. What I do

not understand is why I cannot find them in bulk anywhere.

Since I have found these snacks the only place I can get them is at a gas station or liquor store. Frito Lay definitely needs to market their sunflower seeds in bulk or in like a variety pack.

Then I might purchase more.

Hilda says :

re : Frito Lay hands down makes the best sun flower seeds
    The coating on your ranch seeds is tasteless.You changed your degree of seasoning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272505710031031/k2311a0525/5.25.09