Chapstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love how it keeps my lips from drying out

• by Betty Mack

I am in love with my Chapstick. I always have one on me. I guess you can say I’m addicted to Chapstick.

I like the one with SPF15 in it. It protects my lips from the sun.

I love how it keeps my lips from drying out. I usually

have one in my pocket every day, one in my purse, one in my desk drawer at work, one in my car, and one by the side of my bed.

I love it because it makes my lips moist and there is no color to it. Plus when I kiss ...

• my husband he doesn’t mind the chapstick.

He hates it if I wear lip gloss or anything else with color or sticky because he gets it on him and he doesn’t like that. The chapstick is like I’m not even wearing anything.

It may be my favorite product ever. I

don’t think I will ever stop using it.

It’s also really cheep and you can buy it in bulk which is awesome for me because I used it a lot and I often loose them too. I’m always leaving them around or accidentally washing them in my jeans.

I love my chapstick.

Chapstick
    Meredith Morris says :

You said that you can buy you ChapStick in bulk. I`ve been looking for quite sometime now to buy ChapStick Classic for my boyfriend as a gift because he is addicted to ChapStick as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312505710001031/k2311a0525/5.25.09