Push movie  » Movies  »
  • Dakota Fanning is such an amazing actress
  • She was an amazing child actress and I think she may be an even better adult actress

• by Betty Mack

I watched the movie Push last weekend with some friends. I really liked the movie. It was much better than I was expecting.

Dakota Fanning is such an amazing actress. She was an amazing child actress and I think she may

be an even better adult actress.

She is so believable and passionate in her rolls. All of the actors in the movie were really good.

There was chemistry with all of them and they really worked well together. The movie had all of the things you look for in a good quality film, suspense, romance, action and drama.

It had everything. There wasn’t a dull moment.

There were even some good twists that make you think and try and figure it out ...

• Push movie
      but it was never what you thought. Even when I had to go to the restroom I missed something.

That usually doesn’t happen. In most movies you can walk about for a few minutes and miss nothing.

I give this

movie an A+. The movie didn’t end the way I was expecting.

It left me wanting more which makes me wonder if there will be a sequel. It defiantly left if open for a sequel so I guess we will see.

Push movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112505709931031/k2311a0525/5.25.09