Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow game
  • I like the game, and had a lot of fun with it, I played it through a couple of times

• by jefffelker40

Pandora Tomorrow is the second game in the Splinter Cell series, the game play is nearly identical to the first, it may have slightly better graphics. The setting of the game is in 2006 where Sam is sent on more assignments from his boss.

The levels seem

to be more outside then before, a lot of them in the jungle, on rooftops, the game is really colorful and good looking.

The game seems easier then the last, allowing you more mistakes.

The weapons are about the same, there may be a few new ones, but not many.

The game is an extension of the first in many ways, if you really liked the first and wanted more, then this is the game for you, it isn’t a huge improvement over the first in the series though.

I like the game, and ...

• Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow game
      had a lot of fun with it, I played it through a couple of times.

I do wish it were harder, and branched out more, but it’s still a lot of fun, there is also online play for this game if you like that.

I didn’t have

any fun with the online play though, the =single player was fun.

I like it a lot and consider it a must if you liked the first one, I would suggest the first over this one, I think it is better but only be a little bit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282505709630931/k2311a0525/5.25.09