Austin Powers Internation Man Of Mystery movie  » Movies  »
  • The movie is very immature and animated, some people would not like this, but I thought it was really lighthearted and funny and a fun movie to watch, then again I was 14 or so the last time I saw it, I'm sure I would find it funny if I only just saw it, not for everyone, as I said, if you like lighthearted funny movies you may like this, I thought it had many memorable funny scenes, and a big cast of talented actors, the problem I found was I like the villain Dr. Evil way more then Austin Powers, Powers gets annoying quickly, for some reason Dr. Evil stays fresh, there isn't enough of him in the movie

• by jefffelker40

Austin Powers International Man Of Mystery is a 1997 comedy movie starring Mike Meyers and is a spy movie spoof, probably A spoof of James Bond movies, the movie has many small roles by famous people such as Will Ferrell, Seth Green, Elizabeth Hurley, Micheal McDonald, Christian Slater, Rob Lowe, Tom Arnold and Mike Judge.

The movie is about a sex symbol from the 70’s frozen in time and unthawed in the 90’s, having an awkward time at readjusting his lifestyle, he is on a quest to battle the evil Dr. Evil, also played by Meyers. The movie is very immature and animated, some people would not like this, but ...

• I thought it was really lighthearted and funny and a fun movie to watch, then again I was 14 or so the last time I saw it, I’m sure I would find it funny if I only just saw it, not for everyone, as I said, if you like lighthearted funny movies you may like
        this, I thought it had many memorable funny scenes, and a big cast of talented actors, the problem I found was I like the villain Dr. Evil way more then Austin Powers, Powers gets annoying quickly, for some reason Dr. Evil stays fresh, there isn’t enough of him in the movie. Anyway it’s a good movie and I liked it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112505709470931/k2311a0525/5.25.09