Megadeth Killing Is My Business And Business Is Good  » Music  »
  • As far as I know it's the only album where all the songs featuring Eb guitar tuning all he way through
  • The only song I don't like is the cover song These Boots Were Made For Walking, I loathe this song, but the rest of the album more then makes up for this
  • This is a great album, as the band's debut it's amazing what a quality and impressive album it is

• by jefffelker40

Killing is my business…and business is good is the debut album by Megadeth released in 1985 after Mustaine departed from Metallica. The album is heavy, noticeably more so then future releases by the band, the lyrical matter is the darkest by Megadeth as well.

As far as I know it’s the only album where all the

songs featuring Eb guitar tuning all he way through.

This is one of my favorite metal albums, Skull Beneath The Skin is really a fun song to learn and an impressive song to play.

Killing Is My Business is my second favorite track on the album.

The only song I don’t like is the cover song ...

• These Boots Were Made For Walking, I loathe this song, but the rest of the album more then makes up for this.

Rattlehead is my third favorite, and Mechanix is also good, it’s the original version of The Four Horsemen, Metallica altered the song and changed is, Dave kept it in it’s original un-watered down version

and released it here, it’s more intense, faster, and better.

The album cover is an early version of Vic Rattlehead, the band’s mascot, reissued versions of the album feature an alternate animated cover, the cover originally meant to be used.

This is a great album, as the band’s debut it’s amazing what a quality and impressive album it is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142505709210831/k2311a0525/5.25.09