Pigeon feeding bottles  » Baby care  »
  • I bought the bottle for my newborn but as the nipple was large in size, I had to buy smaller sized nipples which comes for 0-3 months old
  • The cost of two nipples are almost the same as that of feeding bottle itself

• by Sweety

I have been buying these feeding bottles for both my children. They are really of good quality and lasts very long. They are available in standard sized and wide necked sizes. It comes with peristaltic nipple. The nipple also lasts long but costly. I bought the bottle for my newborn

but as the nipple was large in size, I had to buy smaller sized nipples which comes for 0-3 months old.

The bottles are easy to hold and very nicley shaped. It has ml markings on the bottle and it allows me to eaily determine the amount of feeding ...

• to be made. The bottles have about 220 ml capacity. When I began feeding my son in glass, I first measured the amount of milk in this bottle.

I do sterlize the bottle before evry feed. It has never melted even if I had sterlized for longer duration of time.

My son has dropped the bottle on floor from considerable height and nothing ever happened to these bottles. The bottles are manufactured by Pigeon corporation.

Overall, good quality feeding bottles that lasts long. Nipples are costly. The cost of two nipples are almost the same as that of feeding bottle itself.

Henny says :

does pigeon nursing bottle really safe altough it doesn`t a BPA free product

Galega says :

BPA stands for bisphenol A, a substance which is included in all polycarbonate products, like baby bottles, made for everyday use around the home.

Many recent studies have shown that long term exposure to a plastic bottle contains BPA can have health and development implications for baby.

It is better to not use a feeding bottle the plastic of which is made with BPA. There are many options in the market for BPA free bottle, you can use them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542505709140831/k2311a0525/5.25.09