BHG store Singapore  » Shopping  »
2 Tampines central 5, #01-06, #02-08 & #03-07,Century Square Shopping mall, Singapore
  • Recently, I got a gift voucher from a group of friends for my kids and so I decided to do shopping here
  • I bought about 4 pair of dresses for my baby
  • I may consider buying gifts from this shop but I may not do my shopping all the time from this shop though the shop is in a very convenient shopping mall at the heart of Tampines

• by Sweety

BHG stands for ” Be Here for Good Things”. I have been to this shop many times by now. Things seems to be pretty costly compared to other shops. Recently, I got a gift voucher from a group of friends for my kids and so I decided to do shopping here.

I had a look at many things from water bottles, dress for kids and shoes. Everything was costlier but I purchased all of them as

I had the gift voucher. Dresses have a good collection. I must say that the baby section is exceptionally good with rare designs of colorful dresses. I bought about 4 pair of dresses for my baby. They were all branded and looked pretty good.

Then I purchased shoes for my son. It looked ordinary but was branded and was costly. I selected this pair as the soles seemed pretty good and seemed to last long.

...

• Water bottles are good but costly again. I bought a pair of water bottles for my son and a sports water bottle. No leaking and are of good quality.

This shop has a good collection of many items for men, women and kids. Most of the time, this shop has sale. I feel that they increase the prices by about 10% and put them on sale. So shoppers really end up buying for original prices. For

gifts, it is a great one. Customer service is good. This shop do not have lot of shoppers compared to other shops there in the mall. Most shoppers take a look at the things and does their window shopping here.

I may consider buying gifts from this shop but I may not do my shopping all the time from this shop though the shop is in a very convenient shopping mall at the heart of Tampines.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242505709120831/k2311a0525/5.25.09