Apachi Banana Leaf restaurant Singapore  » Restaurants  »
Block 824, Tampines street 81, Singapore-520824
  • I recommend this new restaurant in our neighbourhood

• by Sweety

Two weeks ago, we decided to try out the new restaurant in our neighbourhood. It was none other than this new Indian restaurant. A friend of mine recommended it to me. We ordered biriyani and a naan set with a chicken curry set. We waiter for about 5-7 min after ordering to get the food packed.

Food was packed well and remained hot until we ate half an hour later. Biriyani was not that tasty but less oily and colorful. The side dish of beans was a good addition. No appalams were served. Plain naan was tasty and soft. I liked the softness when tasted with kadai chicken was excellent. Naan ...

• was packed in silver foil and it reamined soft and fluffy until it reached our mouth.

The price was reasonable and the rates were similar to food court rates in Singapore. Amount of food served is little less. By this I mean that food cannot be shared between two adults similar to the food

served in other places. There are special dine in and dine out facility in this restaurant. Food is served very neatly and the surroundings are also very calm and neat.

I recommend this new restaurant in our neighbourhood. It is a blend of both north and south Indian foods and I would be considering another visit soon to this place.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72505709080831/k2311a0525/5.25.09