Pureen Dry 5 diapers
  • I received a pack of Pureen Dry 5 diapers along with the newborn gift set when my baby was born
  • I had used all of them during nights and I was impressed by the quality to retain wetness during night times

• by Sweety

I received a pack of Pureen Dry 5 diapers along with the newborn gift set when my baby was born. I had used all of them during nights and I was impressed by the quality to retain wetness during night times. This diapers are for newborn(3 - 8 kgs). It

has quite a good width and thickness. The strap tapes are easy to use and can be fastened and refastened many times. The diapers are not too light but provides a firm grip to hold a newborn when fastened.

The diaper can absorb up to 5 wetting of urine. When it comes ...

• to soft stool of a newborn it leaks and leaks badly. I used the last diaper of this pack this morning and was shocked to see a disaster of leaky stools on the baby blanket. It leaked through the sides of both thighs and it was a disaster.

Pureen diapers are highly

absorbable and does not retain wetness on to the skin of babies even after overnight use. I do use rash cream before using this diapers.

I did not see any gel particles on baby skin unlike some branded diapers after use. Pureen products are good but the quality of Pureen diaper is just satisfactory.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542505708990831/k2311a0525/5.25.09