Madea Goes to Jail (2009)  » Movies  »
  • While this is not as funny as I would have hoped it would have been, it still manages to hold you for the duration of the movie

• by Jermaine McKenzie

If you have seen ‘Diary of a Mad Black Woman’, ‘Why Did I get Married’ and ‘Madea’s Family Reunion’ then you are full aware of the character known as Madea played by Tyler Perry. In this movie, she shares the stage with a troubled female.

Let us focus on Madea’s version of the plot first, as the

movie starts, we are introduced to the type of person Madea is as it takes us from her childhood to present day showing how ‘bad’ she really is.

She ends up in from of the courts again but due to the circumstances of her arrest, she was released, but as usual Madea can’t stay away from causing ...

• trouble.

She winds up in the courts again after damaging another person’s car in a way that you will need to see for yourself and this time she ends up in jail.

On the flip side, a young woman played by Keshia Knight Pulliam has been placed in jail, alongside Madea, by what can only be classified

as manipulation of the court system.

I will say nothing further about this movie as I am sure that I have given enough if not too much spoilers already.

While this is not as funny as I would have hoped it would have been, it still manages to hold you for the duration of the movie.

Happy viewing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112505708760831/k2311a0525/5.25.09