10,000 BC (2008)  » Movies  »
1.0
  • There is nothing that can be said that was interesting, entertaining or enjoyable about this movie
  • The best part to me was when it finally ended

• by Jermaine McKenzie

In this epic adventure, we the viewers are taken into the past where in a small village, the wise woman has forecasted that a great warrior will emerge to save their people from starvation and take down demons that will attack their village. We are taken from the days of the forecasted events to the time where

it came to pass, after the attack on the village; the brave warriors must now try to rescue their loved ones before any harm should come to them. This movie takes the term epic and turns it into a dreadful disaster where the only thing left to say is that we have been duped. There is nothing ...

• that can be said that was interesting, entertaining or enjoyable about this movie. The best part to me was when it finally ended. I get the idea of what the plot was about, but the portrayal of that to the screen was a definite miss by the director and all others involved, down to the actors were
        poorly done. Whether you paid good money to watch it in the theatre of you rented it or waited until it got to cable, which I did, you are still going to have the same feeling of being swindled out of your time and money by this sad attempt at an epic adventure. Down to the CG animation was crap LOL!

Andrew Leaither says :

The movie 10000 BC sounds really familiar and yet I can’ remember if I have seen it. Your review portrays excellent feed back great characters. Even if I have seen this movie I am certainly going to watch it again.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112505708750831/k2311a0525/5.25.09