Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred Workout DVDs
  • This is one of my favorite series and it's nice because you can alternate between levels so you don't get bored with your workouts

• by miszANH

I’m sure everyone knows Jillian Micheals from the Biggest Loser, and everyone has seen her transform bodies on the show. I first came accross her 30 Day Shred series on my Comcast On Demand and I was intrigued because of what I’ve seen her do on the show.

Now mind you, I don’t need to lose weight, more interested in getting more

fit and improving my overall health.

I considered myself to be pretty in shape before I began the series, but not even five minutes into the workout I was already sweating and my heart rate was up.

I could already feel the exercises working and I knew I would be sore when I woke up the next morning.

So the series consists ...

• of three levels, and all of which are circuit training that include cardio, strength training and abs.

It starts you out with a warm up, and then the circuits begin, each level has three circuits in it, and each circuit focuses on cardio, strength training and abs.

I began on with level 1 and I knew I’d be on it for weeks

and still get a great workout.

This is one of my favorite series and it’s nice because you can alternate between levels so you don’t get bored with your workouts.

This is a quick workout that really jam packs some great exercises and you can feel yourself getting a good workout, especially the next day when you wake up and your whole body is sore!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342505708740831/k2311a0525/5.25.09