Exercise TV On Demand  » TV  »
  • They are all free and I've noticed thatthey keep the workouts on there for many months at a time
  • I love Exercise TV because it really makes it easy for me to change up my workouts and work all different muscle groups

• by miszANH

My New Year’s resolution this year was to get healthier and workout more regularly and this is the one year I have actually stuck with my resolution, a lot of this is due to the On Demand Exercise TV that Comcast offers. I have always had On Demand but I never really knew how many things they offered on it.

I had already been

working out before New Years but it was pretty on and off and although I don’t need to lose weight my goal was to get in shape and healthier.

I had been doing walks on the treadmil and when I came accross the Exercise TV On Demand I began adding in strength training workouts a few times a week.

This has been so convienent ...

• for me because most of the workouts only require a set of hand weights, some don’t even require that and if you don’t have hand weights you can even use items from around the house.

There are hundreds of workouts and they have them categorized so you can easily find a workout your looking for.

They are all free and I’ve noticed thatthey keep

the workouts on there for many months at a time.

I love Exercise TV because it really makes it easy for me to change up my workouts and work all different muscle groups.

The workouts range from 10 minutes up to an hour and they offer workouts for beginners to long time exercisers.

I’ll never need to buy another workout DVD again thanks to Exercise TV.

Sandy Peterson says :

I am doing Chris Freytag`s work out plan, however OnDemand does not have her Upper Body workout available now. Can that workout be put back out there so I can do her compelte workout plan? I love her circuit workout plan. Please add her Upper Body workout back on the OnDemand list to download. Thanks. Sandy Peterson sandy_peterson52 msn.com

Sandy Peterson says :

Why is the 360 total tone not available on demand exercise tv now. I started using that one because you only have to do it 2 times a week I just started it a couple of weeks ago. I loved it. Can it be put back out on the choices of free exercises? Thanks. Sandy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102505708730831/k2311a0525/5.25.09