Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Night  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to continuously moisturize my skin even at night
  • The results would definitely come out during the morning when you look at your face
  • In some instance it could be very soothing but I think it is tolerable at times
  • My skin has become more hydrated and when you get up in the morning, you will noticed a more improved texture, more refined way on your skin
  • My own experience is the living proof for this

• by gossip_girl

My skin has been accustomed to the formula created by Neutrogena. I have been using this face cream at night. I like to continuously moisturize my skin even at night. The results would definitely come out during the morning when you look at your face. There is a sudden result. You can feel the hydration in your skin. This cream, I discovered this one in one of my trips to LA. Here

is what I think of this face cream.

It is almost fragrance-free. It has subtle appeal for me but very enchanting to the nose. In some instance it could be very soothing but I think it is tolerable at times.

There is an immediate effect that I felt after several days of using it. My skin has become more hydrated and when you get up in the morning, you will noticed a more improved ...

• texture, more refined way on your skin. This face cream is also very mild that I did not feel any harsh effect on my skin during the first use.

For months now, I have been using this face cream and I have developed a more supple skin, a more youthful appearance and a more confident me.

The good thing about this face cream is:

1. it is dermatologist-tested, meaning it is safe in

every skin type.

2. non-comedogenic, it won’t clog pores. In fact it won’t contribute in developing blemishes. Very safe and good for everyday use.

3. It is non-greasy. It is easily absorbed and it is not messy when you apply it.

Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Night gives you the complete relief every night. The beauty regimen you need to wrap yourself up, this is it. My own experience is the living proof for this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312505708630731/k2311a0525/5.25.09