Butterball Boneless Turkey Breast  » Food  »
    • Item: Butterball Boneless Turkey Breast Location: by: Famous

I am not one for baking a whole bird. I really only like the breast meat when it comes to poultry.

So,

around Thanksgiving (when I made a nice dinner for one)— I decided to try the Butterball Boneless Turkey Breast.

It was absolutely fabulous.

They are very large, and bake extremely well ...

Yvonne Caldwell says :

My butterball boneless turkey roast thawed out too .How can I roast it now?

Marg says :

You’ll have to cook it the same as if it were frozen but the cook time would be less. It will depend on the size of the turkey. You should go here, Butterball has a calculator to tell you how long it should be cooked for:

Harold Williams says :

Where to purchase Butterball turkey breast in Mesquite, Texas or Dallas, Texas

Marg says :

Harold, I’ve always purchased this from Wal-Mart. Go here to confirm it’s availability at your local Wal-Mart by checking your zip code:

Charlotte Wilson says :

My fridge died a couple of days ago and I had a boneless turkey breast in the freezer. Of course it thawed out. I am cooking it now, but don`t know how long it should be in the oven, since it`s no longer frozen 4 hours seems like too long. How long should I leave it in at 325….many thanks. Charlotte Wilson.

Marg says :

It will depends on the size of the turkey. However, ,Butterball has a calculator here to tell you how long you have to cook it for :

Dorothy says :

Bought a boneless turkey breast for thanksgiving but when I took the mesh bag off it literally fell apart. How do I prepare it?

Marg says :

I don’t know the size of the turkey to tell you how long to let it cook for, but butterball has a calculator that you can use for this purpose. If you go here and put in that info, it will tell you:

Carol McDonald says :

I am cooking a Butterball frozen turkey breast and half way through the bottom of my pan has a lot of jelly like white substance coming out of this turkey breast. What is it? Is it some kind of oil? There is a lot of it.

Thanks for your answer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27200770851131/k2311a0720/7.20.06