Logitech Harmony 880 Advanced Universal Remote  » Electronics  »
  • And while I was searching the Internet, I found an awesome universal remote from Logitech called Harmony 880 Advanced Universal Remote
  • I bought it right after that, and I was pretty much surprised to see that how a single remote can operate all of my gadgets starting from my DVD player, my LCD TV, my PC, also few games supports this remote too
  • Harmony 880 Advanced Universal Remote is the best universal remote in the world

• by kuak

I always wanted a remote, which can control all of my electronic gadgets easily, in short words I was looking for a universal remote. And while I was searching the Internet, I found an awesome universal remote from Logitech called “Harmony 880 Advanced Universal Remote”.

I bought it right after that, and I was

pretty much surprised to see that how a single remote can operate all of my gadgets starting from my DVD player, my LCD TV, my PC, also few games supports this remote too.

I just have to choose what I want to do on the big LCD screen of the remote and my work ...

• is done within a flick of a second.

Even now I can control my fan, and light system too with this universal remote after upgrading its software.

The design of this remote is pretty cool too, and it has all of the functions, which helps us to control our electronic gadgets easily.

For me

it is an ultimate gadget to own, it has really helped me to do my works easily.

The battery life is good too, and it is easily chargeable by the help of its authentic charging system.

“Harmony 880 Advanced Universal Remote” is the best universal remote in the world.

I just love to use it all the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162505708220731/k2311a0525/5.25.09