Kodak EasyShare Digital Camera
  • I love to zoom all of my pictures, and so I found this feature very nice
  • I have also caught some amazing video with this camera that I otherwise would not have had the opportunity to catch
  • I highly recommend the Kodak EasyShare digital camera to everyone

• by jollsjlupin

I am reviewing the Kodak EasyShare Digital Camera, model ZD8612 IS. I received this digital camera for a graduation gift a few months back. It was purchased at Wal-Mart for under $200.

This digital camera has all the features of a normal digital camera, and much much more. It has 12x optical zoom, which is a huge plus.

I love to zoom all of my pictures, and so I found this feature

very nice. The pictures are crystal clear at 8.

0 Megapixel. The camera has many available picture taking options, including panorama, portrait, sports, landscape, a high ISO option to take pictures in low light conditions, and several more.

This camera also has the ability to record high quality Quick Time audio and video. Additionally, this digital camera has a timer on it, with various timer settings.

There is a Red Eye reduction option, as well as a ...

• flash and no flash option. There are also various camera sounds you can choose from to have play during your picture taking, as well as an option for different languages too.

There is also an option to share the photos. The user has the option to print them, and even email them directly from the camera!

I love this camera.

I don’t go anywhere without it. Thanks to it, I have captured some images

that I will treasure for a lifetime.

I’ve captured things up close that a normal digital or normal camera wouldn’t dared to have captured. I have also caught some amazing video with this camera that I otherwise would not have had the opportunity to catch.

This camera is extremely user friendly and fun to use. I highly recommend the Kodak EasyShare digital camera to everyone.

If anything were to happen to it, I’d surely be lost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432405708011031/k2311a0524/5.24.09