Michelina’s Single frozen entrees  » Food  »
    • Item: Michelina’s single frozen entrees Location: by: Famous

I used to eat these little packaged meals religiously. My favorite used to be the lasagne with meat sauce. I found that there was never enough in the package, so I would actually eat two of them.

At any rate, the lasagne isn’t made

like the typical multilayered dish. The lasagne w/ meat sauce is actually a bunch of noodles and sauce (read: preservatives) with some meat tossed in.

The cheese is pretty tasty. But after eating it over a period of time, I realized just how artificial this particular entree tastes.

The meat tastes ...

• as if it’s not completely cooked– or cooked “wrong”. The only thing that’s authentic is the cheese.

Another dish that I actually grew quite fond of was the Santa Fe Style Rice and Beans. This flavor is actually really good, and the black beans give the rice a good flavor.

I think this is perhaps my favorite of them all. Michelina’s has a lot of different flavor entrees.

They are pretty flavorful, even if some of them do taste a little artificial. But they are low in calories and low in price.

If you don’t have a huge appetite, then they’re probably perfect for lunch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27200770801131/k2311a0720/7.20.06