Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pimple Treatment Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this pimple clearing cream five months ago to get rid of my pimple problems
  • I can personally say that of all the creams and anti acne gels that I have used, this product was the solution to end up my problem
  • What I suggest is that you only wash your face twice a day and after washing your face, apply the cream on problematic parts
  • Besides I like it because it does not leave my face so dry and flaky and it does not make your skin to peel off just like other beauty products and astringents that are harmful to use
  • I highly recommend you this product if you have oily and pimple prone skin

• by strawberrychocodahi

I bought this pimple clearing cream five months ago to get rid of my pimple problems. I can personally say that of all the creams and anti acne gels that I have used, this product was the solution to end up my problem. For months that I have pimples appearing on my face I got so frustrated of buying different brands to fight away my zit problem.

When I bought this 10gram tube which costs around $1, I can say that the first

three days was really dramatic. It did remove my zits in no time and I was able to get my self esteem and confidence.

You can see how pimples dried up fast and if you have a cystic one, it will make it smaller till it dries up. This product is better to use if you wash your face and use Clearasil Face Wash.

It has salicylic ingredient that fights pimples and cleans your face very well from dirt and oil. What I suggest ...

• is that you only wash your face twice a day and after washing your face, apply the cream on problematic parts.

Since I have some zits on cheek, on forehead and on chin area, I used to apply the cream all over my face. But be sure that you dab a small portion only because you can spread the cream in your face.

Although still follow the instruction of not putting it around eye area and lip area because that is sensitive part. You

can feel a slight tingling sensation once you apply the cream.

But be still and keep it up because you wanted to treat yourself so a little pain will not do you harm. Besides I like it because it does not leave my face so dry and flaky and it does not make your skin to peel off just like other beauty products and astringents that are harmful to use.

I highly recommend you this product if you have oily and pimple prone skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312405707981031/k2311a0524/5.24.09