Pool Service in Moreno Valley  » Business  »
11875 pigeon pass rd Moreno Valley Ca
  • I called several pool companies to see how much it would cost me to have this pond transformed back to my sparkling pool
  • The owner Adam Miller, was friendly and willing to come and investigate the problem free of charge
  • At first I thought his advice was an attempt to get more money out of me
  • He drained my pool, presure washed it, replaced my filters, and once the pool refilled, he treated the fresh water with the best chemicals you can buy
  • I paid under 500.00 for what noramlly would be a 700.00 dollar job

• by LaNesha

I had awaken one morning to find my pool had been replaced with a green fungus infested pond. I called several pool companies to see how much it would cost me to have this pond transformed back to my sparkling pool.

Every pool service I called wanted no less than 180 just to come out and look at my pool.

$180 just to look at my

pool,that was just more than my pockets could produce.

That is when I stummbled upon Mirage Pool Services.

The owner Adam Miller, was friendly and willing to come and investigate the problem free of charge.

Adam decided that my pool was just to far gone to treat, and adviced that I would need to drain it and start over with fresh water.

At first I thought ...

• his advice was an attempt to get more money out of me.

I was wrong.

Once he explained everything he had to do in order to get my pool back to swimming condition, he gave me an estimate that was perfect.

can buy.

I paid under 500 for what noramlly would be a 700 dollar job.

My pool looks and feels great.

If it had not been for Adam with Mirage Pool Service, I would still have that swamp like pool in my back yard.

Its not easy to find a good pool service with reasonable prices, that is why I am grateful for the service Mirage Pool Service provided.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412405707961031/k2311a0524/5.24.09