Mens Perfume: Chrome Legend By Azzaro  » Perfume  »
  • After an hour of searching i found a relatively small stall who sells the less known imported perfumes
  • The smell is so masculine, fresh and the best of all is that its different from those used by my office mates
  • I would recommend this for all men looking for a different kind of perfume

• by kingpong

Last Christmas, my girlfriend asked me what I wanted for the holiday. I have been working for a few years already yet I don’t own any branded perfumes, just the local ones made and sold here in the Philippines. I told her that i wanted a perfume for everyday use.

There are few popular perfumes here in the Philippines like Boss, Lacoste and Calvin Kline. Most

likely than not,a colleague in the office is using one of these perfumes and so I wanted to buy something different.

I never thought that perfume testing can be a challenge. After sniffing 2-3 kind of perfumes, my nose got numb and i can no longer tell the difference.

I had to sniff some coffee beans to neutralize the perfumes i have tested. After an hour ...

• of searching i found a relatively small stall who sells the less known imported perfumes.

I tried Chrome Legend and i immediately loved it. The smell is so masculine, fresh and the best of all is that its different from those used by my office mates.

I got the perfume for 2500PHP (50USD) and it includes a free stainless flask as a holiday gift. I gave

the flask to my girlfriend as my Christmas gift to her father.

The perfume comes in a 125 ml. cool blue bottle.

I have been using it for a few months now and i still love it. The scent lasts for a day and most of my office mates like it as well.

I would recommend this for all men looking for a different kind of perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562405707941031/k2311a0524/5.24.09