Uratex Foam Permahard foam bed  » Housewares  »
  • I have used the spring type when i was little, its comfy but the problem lies when its reached its usefulness and springs stick out of the bed
  • Here in the Philippines there are a few companies selling foam products and one of the best manufacturer is Uratex
  • Its interesting that they are also offering plastic wares like chairs and other kitchen accessories
  • I bought myself a permafoam 6 inch queen size bed for 3000PHP (60 USD)

• by kingpong

One of the most important part of the house is the bedroom and so I took time to search for an affordable yet quality bed. I considered two options, one is getting a spring type bed and the other one is to buy the foam type. I have used the spring type when i was little, its comfy but the problem lies when its reached its usefulness and springs stick out of the bed.

I

used to get accidents with these springs when I was little since i always jump around in bed. I guess the wounds i got before when i was a kid was one of the factor why i chose the foam bed.

Here in the Philippines there are a few companies selling foam products and one of the best manufacturer is Uratex. Fortunately there is a branch close to me here in Muntinlupa City, Philippines and ...

• so I went there to buy my bed.

I did some research over the internet and foam beds are at least 25-40% cheaper than the spring type bed. There are a lot of sizes and thickness to choose from.

There are also different types of foams from the ordinary to what they call perma hard foams that can last for 10 years. There are options for single, queen size and king size beds.

Its interesting

that they are also offering plastic wares like chairs and other kitchen accessories. I bought myself a permafoam 6 inch queen size bed for 3000PHP (60 USD).

The good thing is that they also offer free delivery if you bought items worth 3000PHP and above. After a few days I got the delivery.

Until now, I am still satisfied with my Uratex foam bed. Its very comfortable and i will not have to worry about any springs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532405707931031/k2311a0524/5.24.09