Jabra wireless headset  » Hardware  »
  • I like trying out new products quite often and Jabra wireless headset is one of my latest gadgets I purchased
  • I cost me around 25 dollars and by my standards it is quite an expensive product but yes the sound quality and music experiments is mind boggling
  • So Jabra wireless headset I a great piece of asset to own for enjoying some breathtaking music experience but the down side is that it is quite expensive and the cost of running it also is quite expensive [battery cost].The Jabra wireless headset is also a bit delicate and need to take good care of it , any mishandling might break the headset and make it completely useless

• by cybercrimehack

Quality comes for a price is a well known proverb and that holds true especially with electronic goods. I like trying out new products quite often and Jabra wireless headset is one of my latest gadgets I purchased. I cost me around 25 dollars and by my standards it is quite an expensive

product but yes the sound quality and music experiments is mind boggling.

The stereo sound quality of Jabra wireless headset is something very new for me and honestly I had never experienced such great sound quality. Jabra wireless headset has a Base which connects to the music player and the headset is wireless ...

• and receives signal from the base connected to the player. Both the Base and the headset runs on 2AA size batteries which is something costly in the long run [as the battery gets over in just 7-8 hours].

music experience but the down side is that it is quite expensive and the cost of running it also is quite expensive [battery cost].The Jabra wireless headset is also a bit delicate and need to take good care of it , any mishandling might break the headset and make it completely useless.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 332405707901031/k2311a0524/5.24.09