Starlite 1GB DDR 1 RAM  » Hardware  »
1.5
  • I thought it was the problem of virus but later I came to know that it was the problem of my Random access Memory
  • Starlite DDR 1 RAM is a low quality product so even though it is cheap it should be avoided for if not for the warranty it would have cost me a fortune and claiming the warranty is another big ordeal

• by mehakibehaki

Last year when I purchased my computer I used Starlite 1GB DDR 1 RAM and I wasn’t satisfied with the efficiency of the Random access Memory.1 GB Ram is quite sufficient for a normal user as I didn’t use much of software’s but even with Starlite 1 GB DDR 1 RAM my system was

quite slow. I thought it was the problem of virus but later I came to know that it was the problem of my Random access Memory.

On top of being slow Starlite DDR 1 RAM got damaged twice before I discarded it and got myself some better RAM M(Hynix).Starlite DDR 1 RAM got damaged due ...

• to overheating twice and I did get it replaced as it was in warranty but quality wise it’s poor for it got damaged second time as well with the same problem.

I even had a fight with the owner of the store for giving such low quality RAM and he finally replaced the RAM with

Hynix 1 GB DDR 1 RAM and after that my machine is working fine without any problem.

Starlite DDR 1 RAM is a low quality product so even though it is cheap it should be avoided for if not for the warranty it would have cost me a fortune and claiming the warranty is another big ordeal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 332405707881031/k2311a0524/5.24.09