Green Forest Unscented Bathroom Tissue Toilet Paper  » Housewares  »
  • Still, chlorine can affect endocrine system function, and since mine is already out of whack I like to purchase chlorine free whenever possible

• by Michigan_Mother

The slogan of Green Forest Unscented Bathroom Tissue is “Soft on Nature, Soft on You” which they’ve registered as a trademark. It’s a good thing they did, as this toilet paper delivers that claim and then some. It is an incredibly soft toilet paper. So soft, that when my kids were little they would rip off pieces, or very long runs of Green Forest, and wrap their favorite stuffed animals in it as a blankie. I guess at least they stopped before taking enough unscented toilet tissue off the roll to wrap each other in!

The reason I tried Green Forest in the first place, is a main reason my family continues to use it. Green Forest is environmentally friendly. We try to live green,

and this is one product that I feel packs a big wallop on the fight against global warming. Green Forest Unscented Bathroom Tissue is made of 100% recycled paper. That’s right one hundred percent recycled paper and you can’t beat that for leaving a lighter footprint on the earth, or the toilet seat!

Along with being so incredibly soft, Green Forest toilet paper is also extremely absorbent. How that translates in the grand scheme of things is that you use less toilet paper to get the job done. The unscented bathroom tissue is also whitened without chlorine. I’m not a big fan of chlorine, although I do recognize it has its place. Still, chlorine can affect endocrine system function, and since mine is already out of ...

• whack I like to purchase chlorine free whenever possible. It keeps the environment safer, and I feel my family is better off with products whitened in methods other than dunking them in a bleach tank.

Typically I purchase the four roll, two-ply package of Green Forest Unscented Bathroom Tissue. Before I forget, it really does have no scent, which is awesome! The toilet paper rolls have 198 sheets per roll with a generous size of four by four and a half inches. So, when I’m dealing with one of nature’s least pleasant aspects of being human at least I’m doing it comfortably, and I’m saving a tree.

There are no trees used in the making of Green Forest toilet paper. The bathroom tissue is created from

paper products that would have otherwise ended up in a landfill. Even better, Green Forest standards dictate that a minimum of 90% of the product used to make their unscented toilet paper is from post-consumer waste. That means stuff you and I would have thrown away.

The final awesome thing about Green Forest Unscented Bathroom tissue is their charitable efforts. When I purchase this toilet paper as a consumer, I’m also supporting the River Network through Green Forest’s partnership with them. Green Forest makes an annual donation to the River Network as well as other environmentally conscious charities. Oh, and did I mention that the toilet paper center roll and the plastic packaging are recyclable too? This product is a definite winner as far as essential needs go!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532405707801031/k2311a0524/5.24.09